Helpful Notes from our beer sommelier
- production methods are more similar to wine production than beer.
- oak barrels are used to make many of these beers.
- special bacterias and yeasts result in earthy and mineral character.
- these beers improve with age and evolve in bottle.
- flavors and structure are very similar to fine wine.
- these are meant to be shared as you would a bottle of wine.
Roast proudly features draft beer from the following breweries in rotation with some others that are not listed and are subject to availability
Drie Fonteinen Oude Gueuze
Leelanau Brewing Co. Good Harbor Golden Ale
The Bruery, Rueuze
Brouwerij Hof Ten Dormaal Zure Van Tildonk 2013 No.1
Goose Island Halia
Hopfenstark Boson de Higgs Berliner Weissbier
Siren/ Stillwater When the Light Gose Out
Leelanau Brewing Michilimackinac Line 5 Stout #2
Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project, The Jack d'Or, Saison Americaine
Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Briney Melon Gose, California
Gueuzerie Tilquin, Oude Gueuze Squared
Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg, Radler, Grapefruit Beer
Stillwater Artisanal Ales Freigeist Atlantis Gose
Porters, Stouts, and Rich Styles
Guinness Nitro Draught Can1
Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald
St. Bernardus Prior
Aecht Schlenkerla Ruachbier Marzen
Pales, IPAs, and Imperial IPAs
New Belgium Brewing, Shift, Pale Lager
Oskar Blues Brewing Dale's Pale Ale
Griffin Claw, Norm's Raggedy Ass, IPA
Evil Twin Femme Fatal Yuzu Pale
Founder's Centennial IPA
Brown Ales & Ambers
Big Sky Brewing Company, Moose Drool, Brown Ale, Montana
Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale
Belgian Style Ales
Brouwerij De Dochter van de Korenaar, Belle-Fleur, Belgian IPA
Hof Ten Dormaal Grappa Barrel Aged Belgian Strong Pale
Beer Menu Subject to Change